Sunday, August 22, 2010

Look inspired by the adorable SugarPill Cosmetics Addicted To Pretty palette's packaging =)

Hiii =) So.. aside from the fact that SugarPill's cosmetics are amazing, their packaging is the cutest thing EVER. I loved it so much that I decided to play dress up and do a tribute to it!  I had a lot of fun doing this look so I hope you like it <3



First, I bought a long, black wig with bangs. .



Then, I went to the craft store to get a bow, some beads for the strings, and a button for the top of the bow!


Here's how it came out.. It's not exactly like it but it's a close enough replica ^_^



Lasty, I did my makeup to look like the adorable girl on the package..




Products I used:

- Too Faced Shadow Insurance as primer all over the lids

- SugarPill's Buttercupcake & After Party on the eyes

- SugarPill's Dollipop on my cheeks as blush

- SugarPill's PoisonPlum mixed with MAC's fuschia pigment & some Wet N' Wild clear lip gloss for the lips

- MaxFactor 2,000 Calorie mascara in Very Black for the lashes

- MAC eyeliner in Black for the water line

- Too Faced Primed & Poreless all over the face

- Sheer Cover's mineral foundation in Almond for the face

Thanks for reading this!! ^_^ Leave comments if you'd like <3

No comments:

Post a Comment