First, I bought a long, black wig with bangs. .
Then, I went to the craft store to get a bow, some beads for the strings, and a button for the top of the bow!
Here's how it came out.. It's not exactly like it but it's a close enough replica ^_^
Lasty, I did my makeup to look like the adorable girl on the package..
Products I used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance as primer all over the lids
- SugarPill's Buttercupcake & After Party on the eyes
- SugarPill's Dollipop on my cheeks as blush
- SugarPill's PoisonPlum mixed with MAC's fuschia pigment & some Wet N' Wild clear lip gloss for the lips
- MaxFactor 2,000 Calorie mascara in Very Black for the lashes
- MAC eyeliner in Black for the water line
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless all over the face
- Sheer Cover's mineral foundation in Almond for the face
Thanks for reading this!! ^_^ Leave comments if you'd like <3